The bacteria used in Greenman Products is what gives our products the edge over most. These natural agents have many functions that not only preserve the environment, but have excellent cleaning properties.
We help the environment by conserving one of earth’s most scarce resources, water. The bacteria clean surfaces, systems and water by reducing waste such as Ammonia, Nitrite, Nitrate, Phosphate and COD as well as digest solid material found in water. These actions result in an improvement of water clarity, reduction of odour and stimulation of plant growth. They competitively exclude certain pathogenic organisms. Some of our products are specifically used to improve fish health and aquaculture productivity.
These unique enzymes also provide excellent cleaning proprieties to the natural bacteria. These bacteria are added to certain detergents and cleaners to aid in the cleaning action of the product. They assist in the removal of dirt and grime.
We use natural eco-friendly bacteria that:
- Produce several cleaning and bioremediation enzymes.
- Clean surfaces, systems, water and soil by reducing wastes such as Ammonia, Nitrite, Nitrate, Phosphate and COD.
- Clean and treat food fats and oils.
- Clean and treat mineral based fuels, oils and greases.
- Competitively exclude certain pathogenic organisms.
- Digest solids and improve water clarity.
- Reduce odours.
- Reduce propensity for flies.
Our bacteria are:
- Proven safe.
- Indigenous: We do not import bacteria with unknown effects on our ecosystems.
- Produced with state-of-the-art pure-strain production processes.
- Quality controlled throughout the process.
- Stable, tested and proven to work.
Eco-friendly, biodegradable products are designed to preserve and protect the environment. Not only does it keep the environment safe, but it also protects your family from harmful chemicals that are usually associated with most products. These chemicals can lead to cancer and other health conditions.
Eco-friendly products strive to minimize the use of harmful toxins that is detrimental to you and the environment. It’s all in the ingredients; Greenman products contain alternative components to chemicals and are biodegradable, which means that they will degrade easily in the environment.
The uniqueness of Greenman is not only its “green” composition, but the added benefit that some of the products conserve the environment when used. The key to Greenman’s productivity is its unique bacteria composition.
There is a common misconception that all bacteria are bad for your health; however, there are natural good bacteria that have properties which can be utilized to help conserve the planet.
The bacteria used in some of Greenman’s products removes impurities from waste water. The bacteria exploit enzymes that degrade Phosphates, Nitrates, Nitrites, Ammonia and COD from the water that are detrimental to the earth, thereby delivering cleaner more recyclable water.
Our products replace harsh chemicals and pollutants, and is:
- simple to use, while you do your bit for a greener tomorrow;
- an affordable value offering;
- enhancing natural biological processes from the time of use;
- improving sustainability and competitiveness of industry;
- is reducing facility maintenance and life cycle costs;
- is reducing growth and transfer of pathogenic disease-causing organisms;
- improving the dignity and quality of life of those facing rural sanitation challenges;
- preserving our environment and water resources.